Sunday, September 2, 2012

simpiclity is a mystery

Simplicity. Who knew that snatchin' a babe only required simple tactics? I think I've always hyped it up in mind, as a lot of us do. As though we need some huge elaborate scheme where we trick the girl into dating us, otherwise they'll spit on our boots and send us on our way. MESSED UP. This weekend, however, I tried a new tactic I've never implemented before...straightforwardness! I saw a cute girl at a local restaurant and I was trying to figure out how I could get a pretty girl like her to go out with a bum such as myself. My friends and I thought of all these things that are manly and appealing to women. I could simply blow snot rockets everywhere and get myself noticed, getting your foot in the door is always the hardest part. That tactic is too risky though, what if she's a normal human being who's appalled by the ol' farmers blow? Nope, for this girl we needed something special. But what could I possibly do!? After what seemed like days I finally came to a simple conclusion, I walked up and asked for a date. I stumbled like a bubbling bafoon but I got out what I needed to say, and to my astonished surprise, she said absolutely!! The power in simply asking is often downplayed, but one of the biggest keys to asking a girl out is not overthinking it. Keep it casual and you could get lucky!!

No comments:

Post a Comment