Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Haunted Hotness!! Mmmmm

Today we'll delve into two wonderful life lessons I learned in the dating realm this past weekend. First, one wonderful way to ask a girl on a date is to do absolutely nothing. Wait a minute, that doesn't make any sense...it doesn't have to! Nobody reads my blog anyway! But it's actually a real concept. Get somebody who knows you and the girl you want to take on a date and have them set you up! Your friends will know if you and a mutual friend of theirs will be compatible. They'll be able to talk you up and keep you out of the creeper status, a lonely haunted place.
     If you're looking to take out a pretty girl, always rely on friends. It takes all the pressure off you and keeps things fairly casual. Let's be honest, it isn't easy for most of us to just walk up to a random stranger. Let alone a stranger we think is gorgeous, so sometimes it's a good idea to hand off the baton and let your friend do the talking so you look as smooth and creamy as peanut butter!
     Second of the two life lessons, take them to a haunted house! It's genius! I don't know why I've never thought of it before now. It makes it very easy for people to feel comfortable. Your scared, they're scared and you've got no choice but to let them know that you've just wet yourself. Not to mention the one thing you're all thinking...it allows physical contact without it being awkward or uncomfortable. If you don't like physical contact with an attractive human please comment below. I'm positive nobody will, because nobody genuinely bothers to read all this garbage and everyone loves getting snuggly next to a beautiful person. Try it, I promise you won't regret it at all. And if you do regret it, that sucks, do something different the next time around!
     This is one of the best dates I've been on in a very long time and I would recommend this tactic to anyone wanting to take someone on a date that they don't really know. Or even if you do know them, it's still worth it.
    A few keys to remember:
1. Have a friend do the asking
2. Go to a haunted house
3. Don't be creepy (ever)
4. Don't take things too serious and you'll have a better time
5. Say your prayers (duh)

No comments:

Post a Comment