Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Juevos: The sad fate of those without them

What is the number one HARDEST part about getting a girl to go out with you...Getting their number! How miserable is it that the social norm is for guys to do the asking? What if you're a guy, yes, but you have no JUEVOS!!!? You sir are screwed. Because social dynamics suggests that the only way for you to get a girls number is for you(the guy) to ask for it, and if you're not willing to ask for it than become satisfied with the reality of "Forever alone".
Girls I'm with you 100% though, it's not THAT HARD!!! I mean what is the worst she could say to you? No? Big deal. She could of course say" no...because you're an ugly loser with what doctors are calling a little bit of a weight problem." Even then, you're self-esteem is shot, but physically you're totally fine. Nothing to worry about. Unless of course instead of telling you you're ugly she just slaps your face and tells everyone "that creep totally just tried to get my number, I don't even know him". Well no crap you don't know him, that's because when he tried to meet you, you rejected him hardcore.
Flip that scenario upside down and make that man attractive, you've got a whole different story. "O.M.Gosh becky! That hot sack of man meat just totally got my number, #floating" WTF? I'm no expert, but I reckon from the way I've seen things work, that if you got beat with an ugly stick growing up you're sledding uphill pal. Girls will say that confidence is what matters, not looks, but I respectfully claim BULLCRAP. One confident man may ask you for your number and that equals creeper, while another confident man asks for it using the exact same lines and you say Hallelujah I thought you'd never ask!
I'm not saying that every girl is this way and that they are all shallow, and I'm certainly not saying that men are any different. Heck, you've gotta be attracted to the person, let's face it. What I'm saying is that in order to get a girls number, you've gotta ask for it. I never ask for any girls numbers out of fear, and as a result I never get any girls numbers. Due to a lack of numbers and an even larger lack of social skills I have no lady to call my own. Logical reasoning 101. So don't be me, grow a pair and ask for it! If they say no, you've just found out something, you're ugly. But beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder, don't give up hope because you got rejected one time! Keep moving forward, because with all the douche-bags snatching up all the babes, "You're the hero Gotham deserves".

No comments:

Post a Comment